A non-opioid treatment for pain relief.
With the current worsening opioid epidemic, the importance of non-opioid treatment alternatives to help patients with acute and chronic pain has become increasingly important.
One such non-opioid alternative is laser therapy, a clinically-proven adjacent therapy modality widely used in clinical practice for managing pain and inflammation.
Chattanooga CUBE: Dynamic Therapy
CUBE technology allows optimal effect through the unique ability to use and modulate several pulse frequencies as well as adapt to influencing factors specific to the patient such as skin color and level of chronicity of injury. We call this Dynamic Therapy.
- Graphically-intuitive and customizable CUBE therapy: CUBE allows adjustment of energy delivered depending on the factors involved, thanks to selected menus that are graphically intuitive. Increased power and the wavelengths available play a crucial role in the success of the laser therapy.
- Different treatments adapted to level of pain: According to the kind of pain experienced by the patient, CUBE makes it possible to select specific treatments.
- Adjustable for all skin phototypes: CUBE, besides analysing body morphology and the types of tissues, also takes into account another crucial factor for our skin: melanin. Thanks to its innovative parameters, CUBE recognises the skin’s six phototypes, taking into account every pre-set protocol variant.
- Tissue-adapted parameter settings: Every CUBE protocol consists of a dynamic parameter setting, to be chosen according to the different types of tissues.
- Intense Super Pulse: CUBE’s ISP mode promotes deep tissue penetration without added heat. This exclusive technology means that you can use the same energy but at maximum power without pulling strength away from the laser.
- White Sock, Chattanooga, CUBE Vet 3
- Interlock Connector
- Optical fiber handpiece
- Zoom optical, CUBE 3 & 4 only
- Distal piece
- Dark goggles
- Warning sign
- Operating manual
- Power supply
- Power cord, US/Canada