- Dual Touch Panels for Operator Convenience
- Automated workflow standard with AutoPose and AutoExam one-touch exams for scan time optimization and maximized throughput
- Synergy DLR for reduced noise and short exams
- 5-minute brain exams that demonstrate our commitment to excellent image quality
- Sensitive multichannel RF coil technology that adjusts to all patient types
- Blanket coils deliver quality imaging with comfortable positioning
- Hydro AG antibacterial coating on high touch surfaces to help reduce risk of HAIs
- SoftSound™ gradient technology reduces acoustic noise, ideal for pediatric patients
Synergy DLR, Fujifilm’s Deep Learning Reconstruction powered by Artificial Intelligence, is engineered to reduce noise and enable short exams with excellent image quality.
- 50% scan time reduction vs previous generation MRI
IP-RAPID, IterativeRAPID for parallel imaging combined with noise reduction for fastest acquisition.
Industry-leading RADAR (RADial Acquisition Regime) is a powerful tool for collecting motion suppressed images without sedation or excessive patient restraint. RADAR is applicable to all coils, anatomy and slice planes.
HOAST (Higher Order Active Shimming Technology) enables exquisite RF fat saturation and excellent large FOV fat suppression in all planes with two levels of shimming.
Blanket RF Technology
A powerful combination of multi-channel RF technology and Fujifilm exclusive RF coil technology, driving excellent image quality, seamless workflow, wide clinical capability and optimized patient comfort.
SoftSoundTM scan sequences provide a dramatic reduction in the audible noise of MR scans enhancing patient comfort and compliance.