The FDX Console represents the culmination of Fujifilm’s extensive experience in image and information processing. The sophisticated interface is intuitive and customizable, and enables fast, easy exam completion and image optimization.
- Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm’s advanced image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post processing
- Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Virtual Grid™ (option) – improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Optional 2MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
- Customizable menus help simplify dose-saving techniques
- Exposure Index (EI) and Deviation Index (DI) guides and tracks deviation from preferred exposure conditions for each exam
- EI and DI values can be sent in DICOM headers, allowing low dose initiative monitoring
- Multi-Accession opens multiple studies with separate accessions for the same patient in one acquisition screen
- Auto trimming simplifies offset imaging by automatically detecting the exposure area. The true sized cropped image is sent to PACS, for optimal image display size at both workstations
- Region of Interest (ROI) image adjustment — unique 2-point ROI function that reprocesses images instantly based on user-selected points of interest
- Image Stitching (optional) for DR and CR automatically combines multiple adjoining images into a single long length image for scoliosis and long leg studies
- Wall mounting hardware for FDX Console
- 2MP secondary monitor for PACS comparable preview
- FDR Flex ultra-portable FDX Console built on a convertible tablet laptop is also available
Delivering a refined image processing experience
Dynamic Visualization™ processing tools produce high quality images that aid diagnosis and boost productivity. Optimal first-up display virtually eliminates any need for post processing image adjustments, providing exceptional image quality automatically. Wide dynamic range adaptability and breadth of exam menus help to reduce retakes.
Fujifilm’s Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field producing exceptional images with higher window and leveling content for faster, more accurate diagnosis. Additional advanced functions include:
- Dynamic Visualization™ II (upgrade option): Our latest evolution in image processing. Dynamic Visualization II advanced processing with auto recognition of bone, anatomy characteristics, and orthopedic hardware. This image processing software intelligently adapts image contrast and density, based on image, thickness and structural recognition. It improves uniformity in both dense and thin regions for challenging images, for large anatomy and patients, or any low dose or low penetration exams.
- Virtual Grid (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams: simplifies acquisition and positioning, and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow